|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Lately I've been thinking 'bout wat i can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through But I can't go on this way I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me I, I am sorry I.. I am sorry I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I love I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were before But I'm done I just can't do this anymore Cause we can't be mended So let's stop pretending now We've been walking round in circles for some time And I think we should head for the finish line So believe me I, I am sorry I.. I am sorry I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I love I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you, yeah I, I I'm so sorry baby but I, I I've got to pack up and leave but I, I'll always remember how we came close to be And what I wanted to be I wanted you baby Oooooh Yeahh I wanted you I wanted, I wanted you I wanted you to be there when I fall (I wanted you to be there, yeahhh) I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I love (Ooh ooh) I wanted you, I wanted you (I wanted you oh) I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need (I wanted you to know me just how down deep yeah) I wanted you to know just how down deep (I wanted you to know just how) I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you I.. I wanted you, I wanted you Labels: i am confuseed |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|