|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, July 19, 2009
I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough Been a fool, girl I know Didn't expect this is how things would go Maybe in time, you'll change your mind Now looking back i wish i could rewind Because i can't sleep til you're next to me No i can't live without you no more Oh i stay up til you're next to me Til this house feels like it did before Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know) Didn't expect this is how things would go Maybe in time (time), you'll change your mind (mind) Now looking back i wish i could rewind Because i can't sleep til you're next to me No i can't live without you no more (without you no more) Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me) Til this house feels like it did before (Because it) Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah (Ah), Feels like insomnia ah ah Ah, i just can't go to sleep Cause it feels like I've fallen for you It's getting way too deep And i know that it's love because I can't sleep til you're next to me No i can't live without you no more (without you no more) Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me) Til this house feels like it did before Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah ok..i am now crazy about this song. i dont know why also=D. recently , haig road ppls are falling sick one by one.. this is definitely a trend man which i realise not long..the reason is because..we share almost everything..esp water..smokers also share cigarette..hmm..and this 2 days totaly like no rest like that..this 2 days. ton from night til morning after balling and dota-ed..but the weird thing is i this 2 days play til not bad=D. woahhh~ today actually gonna meet besty to watch match de.. sorry . next finals i sure watch with you=D currently havent eat..cause due to no appettite..but i drank alot of water!balling drink.then after balling i drank 2 coke +salt. and wintermelon..and didnt eat..cause my thoart feels very kaowei..like got tan or sore thoart like that..and almost everybody kena . lols.. ok..this few days the weather is humid and hot..drink more water and rest well =D takecares ppls!=D Labels: i am happy that i did it=D |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|