|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Fall-Ina I gave you all you desired All that you needed Boy, I provided I let you into my head Into my bed And that's a privilege I had your back at the answers You took the dollars I took the chances Defended, battled and fought Cuz I really thought you loved me I don't know where to start or where to stop No, but I know I am done I've had enough So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You'll be sorry that I'm not around I will watch you While you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I'll be on the top just watching you fall You said that you were the strong one I was the girl And I was the young one I kept your feet on the ground My head in the rounds I had you You told me you were so grateful I was with you And I was so faithful Stood by in all that you said And all that you did I loved you I don't know how to act or what to say But I know I am good I'll be okay And you fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You'll be sorry that I'm not around I will watch you While you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I'll be on the top just watching you fall I'll be on the top just watching you fall So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You'll be sorry that I'm not around I will watch you While you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I'll be on the top just watching you fall I'll be on the top just watching you fall 不顾一切的爱-Li sheng jie 当你边飞边流下泪滴 我不认为谁已变了心 你不过是累了去旅行 而我是家永远会等你 听说你的爱碰上雨季 又湿又冷生了一场病 心疼的我想给你暖意 倔强的你不让我走近 月光在你眼里 你说你没有资格 让我呵护疼惜 就算我真能抛弃一切 你又怎么去战胜自己 不顾一切的爱才算是爱 从来没有感慨一路走来 不记得悲哀 只记得愉快 总想为你实现你的期待 不顾一切的爱无可取代 所受的伤害 都像是告白 我不走开 等你随时再回来 听说你的爱碰上雨季 又湿又冷生了一场病 心疼的我想给你暖意 倔强的你不让我走近 月光在你眼里 你说你没有资格 让我呵护疼惜 就算我真能抛弃一切 你又怎么去战胜自己 不顾一切的爱才算是爱 从来没有感慨一路走来 不记得悲哀 只记得愉快 总想为你实现你的期待 不顾一切的爱无可取代 所受的伤害 都像是告白 我不走开 等你随时再回来 不顾一切的爱才算是爱 从来没有感慨一路走来 不记得悲哀 只记得愉快 总想为你实现你的期待 不顾一切的爱无可取代 所受的伤害 都像是告白 我不走开 等你随时再回来 hmm..recently keep siao this 2 song. keep repeating. like i dun feel like hearing other song siol. unless when i get one song. bu shuo chu de wen rou. dammmm niceeee~ coz i dun hav it in my phone.i can oli keep repeating it at home. 2dae i plaed v well=)). due to e team effort. esp LEON! =)) . and and and. my skl timetable realli v suck lah. dun like siol. esp wed!8-10 less.. 10-12 break. dn 12 -5 no break no nth. and is quite tough de subs.. OMGOMG.and aft tt i hav trainin.sian.. wad a timetable.Zzz Labels: i sae i will win him means i will #09 |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|