|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go But if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replaced Baby I love you and I'll never let you go But if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replaced I love you, yes I doI'll be with you as long as you want me to Until (until) the end (the end) of time From the day I met you I knew we'd be together And now I know I wanna be with you forever I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids It can never compare to the feeling of your kisses I can say I'm truly happy to this day You make me thank God that I live my life everyday There's never been a doubt, in my mind That I regret ever having you by my side But if the day comes that I have to let you go I think there's something I should probably let you know Enjoyed everyday, that I spend with you And I wont miss you cause I'm happy that I had you at all Baby I love you and I'll never let you go But if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replaced Baby I love you and I'll never let you go But if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replaced I love you, yes I doI'll be with you as long as you want me to Until(until) the end(the end) of time lols..wanted to change song.so change to tis song=). hahas..hmm..recently had ballin for quite a few dyz.was happi 2dae..i am improvin to my last tym fast..soon..i will b betta dn last tym .but i still nid hlp=)).. Labels: i sae i will win him means i will #09 |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|