|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, September 8, 2008
Wo De Cuo? It has been so long since we have talked I hope that things are still the same hoping they will never change cause what we had can't be replaced don't let our memories fade away keep me in your heart for always You made me believe that I can do almost anything stood right by me through the tears through everything I'll remember you ,and baby that's forever true you're the one that I'll always miss never thought it would feel like this I'll be there for you, no matter what you're goin' through in my heart you'll always be, forever baby I'll remember you I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried You'll always be the sun in my sky It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday Even though we go seprate ways You made me believe that I can do almost anything You stood right by me through the tears through everything I'll remember yooooou, and baby that's forever true you're the one that I'll always miss never thought it would feel like this I'll be there for yooooou, no matter what your goin' through in my heart you'll always be, forever baby I'll remember you If the day should come when you need someone (you know that i'll follow) I will be there Don't ever let there be a doubt in your mind 'cause I'll remember you, you I'll remember you, and baby that's forever true you're the one that I'll always miss never thought it would feel like this I'll be there for you, no matter what your goin' through in my heart you'll always be, forever baby I'll remember you Forever baby, I'll remember you hmm..actualli rched hm..wanted to blog dn go slp..but com was unavilable..wanted to blog tt 2dae wasnt a good dae..coz dunnoe what happened.had cold war wit her..n i received her msg..hmm..nvm..shall not elaborate anymore..want to know?find out urself bah..hais.. hmm..ystd didnt slp..so was veri tired..slpt 2hrs..didnt realise..from recess slp til end of mt period..when stephanie told mi i slpt 2hrs..like chua sai..hmm..tink 2dae didnt took med..i actualli tok to her about quite alot of things..and gossip alot too..lols..tink last time we gossip was sooo many centuries liao bah. u are e only one that now mi inside out.. Labels: i sae i will win him means i will #09 |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|