|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
The King
Clarence Poh Zhe Bin 17,Landed in this world on 23 Dec 1992, Purple is the word, Number 9 is call. hotmail/facebook/tumblr I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close HeartTalks
Exits
Ann cheeAndrea Besty Cheryl Cecilia Connie Darlene Eileen Felicia Guan long Jane Jac Joycelyn Joyce Jun si Jinghui Jermaine Joanna Liang En Linda Lynette Nana Philo Pinyen Qishan Qing hui Qiaoxian Roger Dear Renee Shirly Siong yu Stephanie Wendy Wilson Xiao pao Xuetin Youfeng Yan kai Zhe yu Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, July 28, 2008
The reply you've been asking for. Since you really want to know how have you changed, I will let you know.. You're so different, that i can hardly recognise you anymore. You used to joke, laugh, play a fool and smile a lot. You were so free, so happy, so active. Like nothings gonna ever stop you from feeling this way. But now, all i see is.. You're frozen from the inside out. Your smiles have turned so fake, So fake that it has been plastered on your face, Just for the sake of hiding whats left for you to clear up. I can see the agony in your eyes. The pain and the fear. Come on, you can't kid me. You know i know you so. Sad to say, it actually hurts very bad to see you in this state. The truth is.. You don't behave like yourself already. You don't even sound like yourself anymore. I miss the old you.. Let him come back, will you..? |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|